Are you into dance? Perhaps, an aspiring professional dancer, a dancer in your past life (as in before work got in your way), a student-artist who wants to improve himself/herself, or simply someone who wants to learn how to dance? We know you love dance in one way or another. That’s why, we’re bringing you Dance at The PARC.
The PARC Foundation, in cooperation with Daloy Dance Company, Next.Ep, and eXcellerate Dance Company, presents Dance at The PARC, a series of dance classes including Basic Jazz, Advanced Jazz, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Movement Meditation, Jazz Funk, and Urban. It will run from June 1, 2016 until December 15, 2016.
Here are some reasons why you should try it:
1. The venue, The PARC Manila, is close to business districts and schools. It won’t be as hard to find as your forever is!
2. You wouldn’t have to worry about your 9-5 job / class. We thought of that already! All our weekday classes are scheduled from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM and we made sure we have Saturday classes too! So whether you’re a working professional or a student, busy building your needy relationship with your job or acads, Dance at The PARC can help you find time for your other love which is dancing.
3. There are plenty of classes to choose from. You wouldn’t have to settle for less. If you think you and dancing are currently very much in love, you can add spice to your relationship by enrolling to further enhance your skills. Let’s say you’re already good in jazz, then you can try Advanced Jazz or you can learn Contemporary instead. On the other hand, if you’re just starting, you can try Basic Jazz, or get to know your body more through Creative Movement and Movement Meditation. Not to mention, you can try Urban and Jazz Funk as well. You might even be discovered for it, you’ll never know.
4. Dance at The PARC can help you stop being bitter about dance not loving you back. ‘Coz we’re pretty sure our dance masters will be patient and kind with you. They will guide you in bringing out your inner dancer.
5. And like those reasons are still not good enough, you can even try each of the dance classes for FREE. Yes, you’ve read that right, FREE. And after your trial/s, you can enjoy the dance classes, no matter what genre, for as low as P150 per session -- if you avail of the Titanium package which is well, unlimited!
6. Most importantly, it’s FOR A CAUSE. Dance at The PARC is one of The PARC Foundation’s programs to support performing arts groups in developing their skills and sharing their artistry to the youth. As a newly established non-profit organization, The PARC Foundation aims to help make performing arts become a part of every Filipino youth’s life. By joining Dance at The PARC, you will not only improve your dancing skills but you will also help the artists and the foundation itself with its causes and take part in the beginning of achieving a big dream, which is the establishment of a Performing Arts and Recreation Center at the heart of Metro Manila.
For more info about Dance at The PARC, you can like The PARC Foundation’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PARCFoundationPH. You can also join their event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1014528875268163/.
Another way that you can support their foundation is by helping them raise funds for the construction of The PARC (Performing Arts and Recreation Center) Manila. Kindly contact Ms. Alecks Ambayec at 09173490917 or at email@example.com for donations.
PINOY MANANAYAW ka ba? Grab these stylish and cool shirts just for you! Excellent in and out of the dance floor.